Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wear Alphabet Beads to Watch Olympic Games


Are you still just saying “come on, come on” for your country and athletes on London Olympic Games? Do you have any special to wear or to show your support for them? If no, why not create some Olympic Games jewelry? And the alphabet beads will be perfect choice.
Alloy Alphabet Slide Charms
Alloy Alphabet Slide Charms

There are so many countries are taking part in 2012 London Olympic Games, and each country wants to get good result in this global competition. And their people are expecting good news from their athletes. Do you have favorite athlete in your country? Does she or he is your idol? Or do you have some interested sports? If yes, you can create some jewelry pieces with the name of your idol, favorite athlete or sport by using alphabet beads and some other jewelry beads. I like watching swimming. As a Chinese, I hope our swimming athletes Ye Shiwen and Sun Yang can get good results. So I created two bracelets with their names by alphabet beads and glass beads to cheer for them. Ye Shiwen is a girl, and very young, so I used pink faceted round glass beads and tube alphabet beads to create a bracelet with her name. Of course, there is an alphabet bead “V” after Ye Shiwen’s name, which means she will win in her program. I used blue faceted bicone glass beads and letter beads created a bracelet with Sun Yang’s name. Of course, there is a big “V” bead after his name. I hope both of them can get good results during their competitions. Finally, they repay the motherland with lofty sports morality as well as good competition results. Gold medals are the best proof. They are the pride of China and Chinese.
Alphabet Slide Charms
Alphabet Slide Charms

I also like Michael Phelps who is an outstanding swimming athlete from USA. He has won 19 Gold medals already in his sporting life at present. I also hope he can get good result. My friend Anna like watching swimming and is a big fan of Phelps. She told me that she also created several bracelets with alphabet beads and wood beads to cheer for him. She said:” In order to create some Olympic Games Jewelry, I have purchased some jewelry beads and findings from PandaHall before that event. Alphabet beads are the protagonist in these jewelry projects because I want to add athletes’ names and my country into them. I also created some for my friends to cheer for our athletes and country together.”

No comments:

Post a Comment