Monday, November 12, 2012

Wholesale Beads to Create Different Jewelry Designs


Along with the development of jewelry making and the growing number of jewelry wearers, the jewelry makers need more and more jewelry beads to create different jewelry designs to meet people’s different requires. And I am sure almost all of us know that getting wholesale beads or beads wholesale is a wise method to get a wide range of selection for jewelry materials.
Fashion Glass Pearl Earrings
Fashion Glass Pearl Earrings

We all know that even if with the same design, different people may like different colors to suit their hair style, other jewelry, dresses, handbag, color of skin or just because they like this color. For example, I have an idea about fashion glass pear earrings. I want to use the same design with same jewelry materials, because I want to present them to my friends. But I will use the jewelry beads in different colors. However, how can I get the same jewelry beads in different colors? Get wholesale beads or beads wholesale is the method. You can easily get the same jewelry beads in mixed colors if you purchase them from a jewelry beads wholesaler. As a jewelry maker, I always wholesale beads to get a wide range of selection for my designs. For this present, I wholesaled 10mm glass pearl beads in different colors and Tibetan style beads.
Natural Howlite Beads
Natural Howlite Beads

I’d like to share this idea with you. The materials are including round glass pearl beads, silver bicone Tibetan style beads, silver Tibetan style beads in angle wing shaped, Tibetan style flower bead caps, jump rings, headpins, and earring hooks. All the jewelry materials are purchased from my regular beads wholesale (wholesale beads) online store. The steps are very simple. First, string a glass pearl bead, flower bead cap, Tibetan style angle wing and bicone Tibetan style bead on a headpin, and use your jewelry pliers to make a loop at the top of bicone bead. Second, use a jump ring to attach this earring pendant on earring hook. An earring is finished. Repeat the same steps to create several pairs by using glass pearl beads in different colors. I presented them to my friends. They love the gifts very much and said the colors are their favorites. Well, I would say that the same jewelry materials in different colors will give you different fabulous jewelry making ideas at most of time.

People always like to pursue difference, uniqueness and personality, so they would like to choose jewelry which is different from others. So get wholesale beads or beads wholesale is necessary for each jewelry maker and jewelry beads retail. 

2 comments:

  1. Delighted that I found your site, fantastic info. I will
    bookmark and try to visit more frequently.



    wholesale jewelry


    ReplyDelete